"This is good stuff."

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Big news! Here's your dose of El País' editorial cartoons for today!

¡Forges!

'Anzar' as Jeb might utter: "Reality doesn't know who it's dealing with... Oh, I'm good!"
Newspaper: "Iraq confirmed: There were now weapons of mass destruction"





¡Romeu!

She: "There aren't nor were there weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. And now what do we do with the three liars guilty of a war and thousands of dead?"
He: "... Don't I wish we could do something."





¡Máximo!

Anzar: "Bush didn't know that he didn't know. Blair didn't know that Bush didn't know he didn't know. And I didn't know that Bush and Blair didn't know that they didn't know if I knew or didn't know. With which I believe I've answered your honors' questions."




¡Peridis!

Anzar 1: "Spain isn't at war
It's in a humanitarian mission mandated by the UN"
Anzar 2: "Alright"
Anzar 1: "We never said that Sadam had weapons of destruction plus tax"
Anzar 2: "OK"
Anzar 1: "I was never in Azores"
Anzar 2: "But Anzie... Everybody saw you grinning your face off in that photo with Bush and Tony Blair"
Anzar 1: "It must have been my double, a CIA agent"





¡El Roto!

Chicken 1: "What's so funny about our situation"
Chicken 2: "I have a cold"




You're welcome.

No comments:

drawnby archive